Software Engineering, Development, Programming
Client Server Web
We develop desktop applications, middleware and batch processes for IT systems. Therefor, we mainly use the powerful and open Java technology. Java runs, e.g., on Windows PCs, Linux servers, smartphones, tablets, smartcards and DVD players. Java is supported by Oracle, IBM, HP, SAP, Google and many more.
We check for every case if individual development is an adequate solution. We use standard components and protocols as much as possible, so the created software is sustainable and can be easily maintained.
Besides Java, we occasionally use other technologies if necessary or meaningful, for instance: C/C++, Microsoft technologies (.NET/C#) as well as shell programming and scripting.
We develop simple front-end applications (e.g., a Windows application) as well as complex client-server- or database-applications and web applications. By supporting the Android platform, we also develop apps for smartphones and tablets running Android as well as optimized web interfaces for mobile browsers.
In the area of hardware, we also support serial IO communication with special or individual electronic components on request. We also have experience in single board computers like the Raspberry Pi or the Wandboard.
What we offer
Java J2SE J2EE
HTML CSS JSON
SQL XML CSV
AES RSA PKI TLS
- Consulting - Planning - Execution
- Desktop applications for Windows and Linux
- Middleware components and parser
- Server, backend and database applications
- Mobile Apps for Android smartphones & tablets
- Web technologies & applications
- Manual and automated Software Testing
- Trainings and seminars for selected development topics
- Special services in IT security, cryptography and application security
- Support of product development
- Development of Proof-of-Concepts (PoC), also for advanced technological components
- On the basis of current technologies
- Work with existing source code
- Development of individual server applications
- Development of batch processes for work simplification on desktops or servers
- Individual automation components (fault prevention, acceleration and control of processes)
- Secure data transfer using tailor-made or standard protocols
- Development of middleware components between business applications
- Individual monitoring and controlling tools (logfile analysis)