Press Release: HissenIT published Application Security and Cryptography Online Trainings
Reports on cyber attacks have increased tremendously over the last years. Information technologies are the essential part of any business and a huge part in our private life. Hence, awareness of IT security on the technical level has become very important – for developers and decision makers alike.
After more than 12 years of on-site training experience, HissenIT released its first online trainings in the areas of application security, encryption and cryptography. These include introductory as well as hand-on courses, for example:
- “Introduction to Encryption - Terminology & Technology”: A quick guide to today's encryption technologies, their terminology and best practices that includes symmetric and public key encryption as well as password-based encryption.
- “Java Cryptography Architecture: Hashing and Secure Password Hashing”: A course for Java developers to learn how to implements secure hashing for web applications and backends as well as Android Apps.
- “File Encryption Basics and Practices with CrococryptFile”: A course that includes an introduction to encryption as well as the characteristics of encryption on the file-system level and shows how to deploy the file encryption software CrococryptFile in a SMB environment.
The courses are distributed through e-learning platforms like Udemy and through licensing of SCORM packages for enterprise LMSs.
If you do not find a course online in one of the established marketplaces, please simply contact us directly to discuss licensing as well as technical options. We also develop courses on request!
Among others, you can find our trainings for instance here:
- Some of our courses at Udemy, EH Academy and OpenSesame
- A freely available version of “File Encryption Basics and Practices with CrococryptFile” on LinkedIn and Vimeo
HissenIT is a small business from Germany focusing on IT security software development and consulting. Founder and computer scientist Frank Hissen has over 12 years experience in various positions as security expert in IT projects. HissenIT offers a commercial Easy-to-Use Crypto-Library for enterprise applications and free encryption tools like the open-source file encryption software CrococryptFile.
Post your comment
If you like this page, it would be a great thing if you share it with others: